Visits to this Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2016

EwR Comment - Raymond Would Like to Hear From You

HOW TO "LIKE" AN ENTRY
MADE IN THIS BLOG

I would like to hear from my readers once in a while.  Therefore, I would like to ask all of you for a big favor.  If you like an entry in this blog, it would be nice to know that.  It helps me understand if my readers are satisfied with the information that I put in this blog.  Your feedback is very important to me in order to help second language learners of English.  My objective is to share information with you that is relevant to your second language learning experience.  Furthermore, I want you to enjoy your learning experiences.  In other words, I want you to be happy.


In order to "like" an entry in this blog, it is very simple.  Look at the photo above which illustrates the ending to an example entry in this blog.  Just above my Profile Description, you will see a box that you can check in order to say "I like this entry."  Click inside this box, and that's it!

Thank you for taking the time to read my comment.  I appreciate your serious consideration in order to demonstrate that you are liking what you see in this blog.  Meanwhile, look for the next Countdown Clock in order to learn when the next new entry is coming to this blog.

Happy reading, and enjoy your learning experiences here in this blog.  I enjoy having you all here.

No comments: