Visits to this Blog

Friday, August 12, 2016

EwR Public Relations - Student Recommendation (July 2016)

PERSONAL PROFESSIONAL RECOMMENDATION
for Raymond Bevilacqua (July 2016)


A personal professional recommendation is an expert testimony of someone's ability to perform a certain task.  The specific purpose of this type of letter is to verify and support a person's professional capacity to perform in their field of work or study.  A letter of recommendation is written by a well informed person who can give testimony to a qualified professional's ability to carry out their responsibilities in a satisfactory manner.







It is always a pleasure to receive a professional recommendation from one of my students.  I have the pleasure of sharing this particular endorsement from one of my military students who I worked with for almost six years in Madrid, Spain.




Above you will find a picture of us taken in my student's personal office.  Below is the letter of recommendation written in Spanish that my student prepared.  I am immensely grateful and honored to receive such kind words from this person.




No comments: